Pride Colt Sport Mobility Scooter
The Pride Colt Sport is a sleek and sporty looking compact class 3 8mph mobility scooter, ideal for use on the pavements and on the roads. This scooter delivers high-performance and comfort with standard features including... Read More
Delivery: 2-3 working days
The Pride Colt Sport is a sleek and sporty looking compact class 3 8mph mobility scooter, ideal for use on the pavements and on the roads. This scooter delivers high-performance and comfort with standard features including front and rear suspension, convenient wrap around delta tiller, LED lighting and feather-touch disassembly making transporting and storing easier than ever. This combination of features makes the Colt Sport a superb mobility choice.
- Front and rear suspension
- High-visibility automatic rear brake lighting system
- Exclusive feather-touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Long-lasting, high-intensity LED headlight, taillight and indicators
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-marking, low-profile wheels
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- LED battery meter for increased accuracy and visibility in any setting
- Includes pinchless hinges & eight-position seat rotation
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access, tiller-mounted charger port for standard dual voltage off-board charger
- Rearview mirror standard
|RRP Price Saving||1959.00|
|Delivery||2-3 working days|
|Max User Weight||25 stone (158.75 kg)|
|Total product weight:||68kg (150 lbs.)|
|Heaviest piece when disassembled:||29.48 kg (65 lbs.) front section|
|Overall Length:||119.4cm (47”)|
|Overall Width:||65.7cm (25.9”)|
|Seating:||High-back, fold-flat seat with headrest and seat belt|
|Ground Clearance:||5.7cm (2.25”)|
|Turning Radius:||133.35cm (52.5”)|
|Tyres:||Front: 25.4 cm (10”) solid
Rear: 25.4 cm (10”) solid
|Suspension:||Front and Rear|
|Maximum Speed:||8mph (6 km/h)|
|Standard Controls:||LED Display|
Our standard delivery option is free on all orders over £40, your item(s) will arrive boxed with a courier anytime between 8am-6pm on working weekdays. We will contact you the day before to let you know your item(s) is being shipped for delivery the following working day. Please be aware that some of these items are heavy and you may need to arrange assistance to move or unpack the box once delivered to you.
Standard delivery covers UK Mainland, other delivery areas are available but these will need to be quoted on an individual basis. Please call our dedicated team to find out costs on 0800 111 6234.Engineered Delivery
For £80 (£40 per extra item ordered) a fully-trained engineer will come along and assemble/install your product plus demonstrate how to use it correctly, all in the convenience of your own home. They will also remove any unnecessary packaging for disposal or recycling.
The engineer will contact you on the telephone number you provide at ordering to arrange a suitable day and time for this service to take place.
Only available in UK Mainland.