Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller 4 Mobility Scooter - 17AH
The Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller 4 is an ideal travel companion with its unique design enabling a quick and simple Feather-Touch disassembly. This scooter splits into 5 manageable pieces making it safer and easier than ever to get... Read More
Delivery: 2-3 working days
The Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller 4, a compact, portable scooter making an ideal travel companion, with feather touch disassembly, and manoeuvrability within tight spaces
The Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller 4 is an ideal travel companion with its unique design enabling a quick and simple Feather-Touch disassembly. This scooter splits into 5 manageable pieces making it safer and easier than ever to get from car boot into the shops and towns. Plus the Elite Traveller 4 compact design offers manoeuvrability within tight spaces while providing stable outdoor performance.
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tyres
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear cable
- Includes 3 sets of easily changeable coloured panels in Red, Blue & Silver
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- Frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Microprocessor-based controller offers optimal power management and added safety features
- Standard front tiller-mounted basket included
- Removable deck basket for additional storage (4-Wheel only)
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
|RRP Price Saving||852.00|
|Delivery||2-3 working days|
|Max User Weight||21 Stone|
|Total product weight:||4-Wheel: 36 kg (79.5 lbs.)|
|Heaviest piece when disassembled:||4-Wheel: 16 kg (35 lbs.) front section|
|Overall Length:||4- Wheel: 100.3 cm (39.5”)|
|Overall Width:||49.5 cm (19.5”)|
|Seating:||Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic|
|Ground Clearance:||4- Wheel: 5.7 cm (2.25”) at midframe|
|Turning Radius:||4- Wheel: 112 cm (44.125”)|
|Tyres:||Rear: 6.35 cm x 20 cm (2.5” x 8”) solid
4- Wheel: Front: 5cm x 17.78 cm (2” x 7”) solid
Rear: 6.35 cm x 20 cm (2.5” x 8”) solid
|Maximum Speed:||4- Wheel: 4mph (6 km/h)|
|Standard Controls:||LED Display|
Our standard delivery option is free on all orders over £40, your item(s) will arrive boxed with a courier anytime between 8am-6pm on working weekdays. We will contact you the day before to let you know your item(s) is being shipped for delivery the following working day. Please be aware that some of these items are heavy and you may need to arrange assistance to move or unpack the box once delivered to you.
Standard delivery covers UK Mainland, other delivery areas are available but these will need to be quoted on an individual basis. Please call our dedicated team to find out costs on 0800 111 6234.Engineered Delivery
For £80 (£40 per extra item ordered) a fully-trained engineer will come along and assemble/install your product plus demonstrate how to use it correctly, all in the convenience of your own home. They will also remove any unnecessary packaging for disposal or recycling.
The engineer will contact you on the telephone number you provide at ordering to arrange a suitable day and time for this service to take place.
Only available in UK Mainland.