Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus 4 Mobility Scooter
The Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus has been designed to bring the option of travel mobility to a greater number of people. With its increased length, width and most importantly weight capacity this scooter can now carry up to ... Read More
Delivery: 2-3 working days
The Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus has been designed to bring the option of travel mobility to a greater number of people. With its increased length, width and most importantly weight capacity this scooter can now carry up to 23st 3lb (147kg), more than any other scooter in the Go-Go range. The Elite Traveller Plus features a wraparound delta tiller to make controlling easier for those with limited dexterity. Plus with Prides Feather-touch disassembly this scooter splits into 5 manageable pieces making it easy and simple to transport and store.
- Feather-touch disassembly with one hand
- Exclusive black, low-profile, nonscuffing tyres with new tri-spoke mags
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- 23 cm (9”) rear wheels
- 147 kg (23 Stone 3 lbs.) weight capacity
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Includes 2 sets of easily changeable coloured panels - Red and Blue
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Microprocessor-based controller offers optimal power management and added safety features
- Front tiller-mounted basket
- Removable footboard basket for additional storage (4-wheel version only)
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
|RRP Price Saving||900.00|
|Delivery||2-3 working days|
|Max User Weight||23 Stone|
|Total product weight:||39.2 kg (86.5 lbs.)|
|Heaviest piece when disassembled:||16 kg (35 lbs.) front section|
|Overall Length:||102.25 cm (40.25”)|
|Overall Width:||53.7cm (21.2”)|
|Seating:||Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic|
|Ground Clearance:||7.62 cm (3”) at midframe|
|Turning Radius:||116.2 cm (45.75”)|
|Tyres:||Front: 5cm x 20 cm (2” x 8”) solid
Rear: 7.62 cm x 22.86 cm (3” x 9”) solid
|Maximum Speed:||4mph (6 km/h)|
|Standard Controls:||LED Display|
Our standard delivery option is free on all orders over £40, your item(s) will arrive boxed with a courier anytime between 8am-6pm on working weekdays. We will contact you the day before to let you know your item(s) is being shipped for delivery the following working day. Please be aware that some of these items are heavy and you may need to arrange assistance to move or unpack the box once delivered to you.
Standard delivery covers UK Mainland, other delivery areas are available but these will need to be quoted on an individual basis. Please call our dedicated team to find out costs on 0800 111 6234.Engineered Delivery
For £80 (£40 per extra item ordered) a fully-trained engineer will come along and assemble/install your product plus demonstrate how to use it correctly, all in the convenience of your own home. They will also remove any unnecessary packaging for disposal or recycling.
The engineer will contact you on the telephone number you provide at ordering to arrange a suitable day and time for this service to take place.
Only available in UK Mainland.