RotaRise Rotating Chair Bed
Delivery: 2-3 working days
Electrically Powered RotoRise Rotating Chair Bed
The electrically powered RotoRise rotating chair bed is an excellent product for those wanting greater independence and mobility. This is the ideal choice for those who are weight bearing but struggle to transfer unassisted between standing and sitting.
Unique Homecare Bed Rotates Into A Chair Like Seated Position With Tilt To Allow Transfer To Standing
As well as all the functions of a standard homecare bed like adjustable back rest, leg rest and knee break; this unique bed also rotates in to a chair like seated position and tilts to allow transfer between standing and sitting. The rotate function can be set up to allow transfer from either the left or the right-hand side.
Cost-effective Rotating Chair Bed For The Home, Hospital, Nursing And Residential Environments
The RotoRise rotating chair bed is excellent value for money and is one of the most cost-effective chair beds on the market for the home care, nursing and residential environments. This bed includes a ‘Very high risk’ mattress with a vapour permeable, multi-stretch, high frequency welded cover offering you pressure relief, comfort and ease of cleaning.
The price advertised includes delivery and engineered setup in the room of your choice to an address in mainland UK.
- Electrically operated backrest, knee break, height, rotate and tilt
- Angle of back rest: 70° - Angle of thigh rest: 35°
- Mattress platform dimensions: 210cm x 90cm
- Aluminium side rails (meet clause 188.8.131.52.3.3 of IEC 60601-2-52)
- Hand rails to further aid transfer onto and off the bed
- Double Remote hand controls
- Individually lockable PVC twin castors (castor diameter: 10cm)
- Profiled bed rotates through 90° to become chair
- Chair tilts forwards to aid transfer between sitting and standing
- Easy clean, low maintenance
- One button auto-contour and rotate
- Safety feature will not allow bed to tilt unless fully rotated
- Auto-regression function
- Weight limit 180kg (28 stone)
- 48cm to 88cm height variation
- Trendelenburg tilt: 10.8° - Anti-Trendelenburg tilt: 10.5°
- Can be set up to rotate either to the left or to the right
- Comes complete with Very High-Risk foam mattress
|Delivery||2-3 working days|
|Max User Weight||28 Stone / 180 kg|
|Overall Length:||235 cm|
|Overall Width:||105 cm|
|Maximum Height Position||88 cm|
|Lowest Height Position||48 cm|
|Headboard Height From Mattress Platform||41cm|
Our furniture items all include a fully-trained engineer who will come along and assemble/install your product plus demonstrate how to use it correctly, all in the convenience of your own home. They will also remove any unnecessary packaging for disposal or recycling.
The engineer will contact you on the telephone number you provide at ordering to arrange a suitable day and time for this service to take place.
Only available in UK Mainland.